As part of the employees' benefits bouquet, the group life insurance plan can be adjusted to match the needs of each and every corporation. As a minimum, it will pay the sum assured upon the death of the insured employee. The plan covers the insured employees 24 hours a day and all over the world. One or more additional benefits could be added to the covers of the plan.
Such additional benefits are:
1. Accidental Death Benefit (Double Indemnity)
2. Permanent and Total Disability (PTD) due to accident or sickness
3. Permanent and Partial Disability (PPD) due to accident or sickness (based on the comprehensive & continental scale of disabilities)
4. Temporary and Total Disability (TTD) due to accident or sickness
5. Passive War Risks (PWR) Benefit that covers the Death or Disability of the insured employee resulting directly or indirectly as a consequence to any war or war-like operations (including Acts of Terrorism)
6. Medical Expenses due to a covered accident
Group Medical Insurance plan is tailor-made to cater for the needs of each and every corporation. It covers both In-patient Treatments (Hospitalization) and Out-patient treatments. The cover is available for a number of additional Benefits for the corporation to choose from as suits its needs.
A corporation may opt for a plan based on Open/Cash system for reimbursement of incurred medical expenses. Another option is available, being the designated system based on a network of about 2800 healthcare providers spread all over Jordan. The network is managed in-house by Al-Nisr. Such an arrangement will ensure direct, flexible and speedy communication with Al-Nisr to facilitate rendering of service and follow-up of processing of claims.
To guarantee the provision of the highest level of service worthy of Al-Nisr’s prestigious clientele, three staff members will be dedicated for the service of each client. The assigned customer relation manager/officer will handle the administrative aspects of the program and respond to any query. A senior staff member will be the back-up. For after office hours, a senior claim analyst will be accessible to respond to queries of urgent nature.
The Dread Diseases Insurance plan pays a lump sum amount (equal to the full sum assured) if the insured person is diagnosed for one of the covered 10 Critical Illnesses (listed hereunder). The employer as the beneficiary from this insurance can make use of the awarded amount to benefit his employee in a number of ways, such as:
• To subsidize the high cost of medical treatment if the illness is uncovered by the medical insurance or seeking of further consultation or more advanced procedures abroad (if needed)
• To compensate the employee for the end of service
• To offer the employee an additional benefit, to be spent by him or her at own discretion during this hard time, be it to cover costs of proper convalescence or even costs of travel for relaxation or leisure
3. First Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction)
4. Coronary Artery (Bypass) Surgery
5. Kidney Failure
6. Major Organ Transplant
7. Motor Neuron Diseases
8. Parkinson’s Disease
9. Benign Brain Tumors
10. Multiple Sclerosis
The Group Personal Insurance plan can be adjusted to the needs of each and every Corporation. As a minimum, it will pay the sum assured upon the death of the insured employee due to a covered accident. The plan covers the insured 24 hours a day all over the world. One or more additional benefits could be added to the covers of the plan. Such additional benefits are:
1. Permanent and Total Disability (PTD) due to accident
2. Permanent and Partial Disability (PPD) due to accident (based on the Limited Scale of Disabilities)
3. Temporary and Total Disability (TTD) due to accident
4. Medical Expenses (Medex) due to covered accidents
An accident is defined as a sudden, violent, external, visible, incidental and un-intentional act that leads solely and directly to an injury in which event the Company will pay the sums mentioned in the Schedule of Benefits.